Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sweet Sunrise


     Sweet Sunrise

       by, Seanna Marie









 Stopping on the rock, I needed to catch my breath. The soft wind picked up blowing my red hair around my face. Gazing at the pool of  crystal water, I smiled. Reaching out a hand, I watched silvery droplets form in my palm before bringing it to my lips for a drink. Sighing at the sweet taste I heard his deep velvety voice behind me as he laughed. "Save some for me little one. Else I go thirsty." 

 A soft smile plays at my lips. We'd begun hiking at first light this morning. Wanting to see the sunrise over the jagged peaks of the mountains. Sure we could've flashed up here to this beautiful place, but why? What would be the fun in that? Turning around to greet my beautiful mate who in this form was a six foot seven mountain of a man with hair the richest ebony, hanging to his shoulders with soft curls that framed his face making him look more angel than man. Which was indicative of the truth, because that's just what my Gavin was, an angel. And while he could have manifested water himself in an instant and true there was a small pool of it just before us, how would I learn to use my fae powers without practice. With a teasing grin, I held out my and we both watched as the droplets of water which were already present in the air pooled in my little palm. He puts his lips gently to my hand and drinks, a deep satisfied sigh coming from him after he was through. I giggle. "That good my love?" 

 I was rewarded with his beaming smile. I swear the likes of which could like up the darkest tomb. He reaches out and gently runs a hand down my cheek. "You're doing very well my faery." He said as he pointed. "Look." He points to the mountainside before us. "The sun rises." I turn and press my back to his chest, melting into him as he wraps strong arms around my body, holding me close as we watch the sun kiss the sky.

 Here in this place, all alone just the two of us. The things of the world seem to pass away. The feel of his arms around me coupled with the cool breeze blowing around us, causes my body to shiver ever so slightly. Something that does not go unnoticed by Gavin who looks down at me and smiles. "You're cold Ginny. We should go." Looking up at him I shake my head. "Not yet my love. I'm not really cold." I say as I turn in his arms and wrap my own around his lean waist. Raking a heated gaze over his clothed body, I bite my lip. "If you're too concerned over me being cold, why don't you warm me up?" I said with a wicked grin. In a heartbeat, we were laid on the soft grass, naked. 

 Bare to each other, not just in body, but mind and soul, I sighed. The cool breeze caressing my skin a mere breath before his hands trailed softly down my sides. As I look into the bluest eyes I ever want to see our lips meet. His hands trail back up my sides stopping to tease my breast. Arching my back, my body inflames instantly at his command. Needing to touch him more, I reach out running my hands softly down his back all the way to his rear. Squeezing lightly, I pull him to me and all at once we are one. As my body adjusts to take him in, a soft moan escapes me and we begin to move together, in unison, our bodies saying what mere words cannot express. Both bodies heating and tightening, coiling, screaming for release. In one white hot moment, seeing stars as the waves of pleasure he'd built in me begin to crash over and over. I cry out his name. A breath later he joins me in bliss, rocking slowly to wrench every last bit of pleasure out of us both, before collapsing beside me on the grass. 

 As our bodies cool and calm and we catch our breath my gaze searches the sky. The sun now well on it's way across. "Well, I'm no longer the least bit cold." I say with a giggle which gets a short laugh from Gavin. "That's good little one. Let's go home." He said an instantly before flashing fresh clothes onto us both and flashing us home.

No comments:

Post a Comment